The ultimate resource.
Drawing up a budget.
Serves as a key tool.
Encourages, allocate funds, planning effectively, communicates, forces managers to think.
Provide criteria to compare.
1. Identify the organizations key plans and objectives.
2. Determine the key or limiting factors.
3. What is coming in.
4. What is going out.
5. Think through your fixed and variable costs.
6. Decide how to draw up the budget.
8. Ask basic but important questions.
9. Draw up the budget.
10. Build in budget control parameters.
11. Present the budget.
Be realistic, be aware, develop budget headings, gather complete information.
Allow enough time. Listen to the stakeholders, checked last year's budget.
End of data.